Simply SUP Boards Scholarship
A $500 Paddleboarding Health Benefits Scholarship
Simply SUPBoards reviews all different types of paddleboards and paddleboarding related products in many different categories, our plan it to help consumers to find the best product which can cover all of their requirements.
Example: Best Inflatable PaddleBoards
We are happy to say that from today we will be giving a US$500 scholarship to one person to help them out higher education and promote SUP Paddle Boarding across America and Canada. The scholarship prize will be given on merit to one college/university student in the USA or Canada. The winner will be decided on the essay we find the best.
Who Can Apply
- You will need to be a citizen or a permanent legal resident of the United States or Canada. (If you are an International Transfer students you will be able to enter if you are enrolling in a US institution).
- You will need to be enrolled full-time in a degree program (You will need to provide proof of your enrollment before the award is given to you) at an accredited college in the United States (or will be by the time the scholarship is awarded).
To enter the Scholarship you will have to complete these 3 tasks.
- Write an essay between 1000-2000 word on the topic: “The Health Benefits of Paddle Boarding.”
- We ask if you could kindly promote and share SimplySUPBoards.com on any of the Social Media Channel’s of your choice (Twitter, Facebook, etc).
- You will need to submit your essay before the deadline date listed below also meeting the above requirements.
We have a few requirements for the essay with will be listed below.
- You essay length should be at least 1000 and no more than 2000 words.
- The essay must be original and not be copied from any other sources, this will be checked.
- You should make essay catchy and use a creative title and have appropriate subpoints.
- The essay can be written however you see fit, we like a personal approach here at Simply SUP Boards. Make your essay insightful, creative or funny, any approach can work and is welcome.
- Finally, be creative.
- You will have to complete and submit your application by May 1st, 2018 (Winner will be notified June 1st by email.)
Submit your Essay
When you are submitting your essay to us please send it as either a .doc, .docx or .pdf attachment and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: “My Essay for SimplySUPBoards.com Scholarship”.
You will need to include the following information in your email:
- Your first and last name.
- Your Address
- A valid email address where you can be reached.
- Proof of your enrollment
- Email address of your parent or guardian, if you are under 18-years-old.
- Your degree program and expected graduation year.
- The full name of your high school, university or college.
- Are you are U.S citizen or legal resident?
All of the essays that are submitted to us here will become the property of SimplySUPBoards.com and we may publish them on our website in there original or modified form. If you do not wish your name to be published then please entry anonymously. No email addresses will not be published.
If you want further details, please contact us at email@example.com